Assigning an Assessment
To assign an assessment, follow the step-by-step instructions or watch the video demonstration.
- Open a web browser and go to www.literatu.com.
- Login with your teacher account.
- Click 'Assign Writing Assessment' in the left menu.
- In the wizard, click the eye iconto preview each activity. While you can change any activity you create in the full Scribo product, changes can't be made to these assessments.
Assign Assessment Wizard
- When you have chosen the text you'd like your students to complete, click the Select button
- Click 'Next' to proceed.
Choose a class, optional start date and due date for the assessment
- Select a class, day and time for the test. Leave the 'Start Date' blank to assign the assessment for students to complete now.
- To assign the activity for a future date, set the 'Start Date'. Students won't be able to open the activity until the start date and time.
- Click Next to finish assigning the assessment.
Download student login instructions
- You will see a confirmation window. Click Download to download a zip file containing a PDF for each student which contains instructions on how to login and complete the assessment.
- If the assessment will be run immediately, you can click 'Go to Monitoring'. You can 'drop in' on student work and track who's writing. Monitoring is described in the next section.